Monday, December 23, 2013

Introduction

Hai, this a new blog that I have created. this blog are all about books, so people who doesn't like book, probably will not going to like this blog. So I dedicated this blog to all book lovers. Maybe our genre not the same but we still reading a book and that what is the most important. I'm from Malaysia and maybe nobody knows what country is that, yeah I admit not many people know where is Malaysia so this Malaysia flag.

yeah, kinda look like US flag.. but we not copying them


Asia is a pretty famous, like China, India, Japan, South Korea and many more, and it's a surprise that Malaysia is also a part of Asia and I know not many people know that. but who has visited my country I think they will be impress with it. ( it just my opinion and I'm not very confidence with my owns opinion ) don't worry about it, here is the prove and you also can search it at Google maps.

My Country 'Malaysia'

Kuala Lumpur


The book that I always read is a English book, even though I'm not very good at English ( mostly about grammar), I like their book very much. I found that their story are pretty interesting, mostly I like to read about fantasy, thriller and mystery book. I prefer to read English book because this kind of genre are pretty rare in my country literature, but that doesn't stop me to read an English book right? ( once again I'm not very confidence about my owns opinion)

Any way, I hope this blog can be a place or sanctuary for me to express my love for the book and to state my not very confidence opinion about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment